Grote model 613 MULTI-SLICER for bulk and portion slicing, stacking and shingle cutting. A versatile
band-type slicer manufacturer recommended for boneless non-frozen meat / cold cuts, cheeses, vegetables, fruits and bread products…
– Manufacturer rated from 37 to 90 strokes per minute per lane.
– Includes oscillating product holder tubes for two lane operation.
– Food grade, USDA meat and poultry sanitary, stainless steel construction, easily disassembled and reassembled for easy cleaning and sanitation.
– Variable slice thickness from .02 inch (.5mm) to 1/2 inch (12.7mm).
– 30 inch long by 13 inch wide stainless steel mesh shuttle conveyor for product stacking or shingling.
– Bulk, slice, stack and shingle modes.
– Mfg rated for stack height to 2 inches (51mm).
– “Accuband” continuous band cutting knife.
– Continuous product loading during operation, gravity feed.
– Includes integral operator control panel with variable speed controls, with slice counter for grouping slices, and variable group spacing.
– 220 volt single phase electrical input.
As of this writing, this automatic food slicing machine is in stock at Alard, in the process of being serviced to EXCELLENT operational, mechanical, electrical, and cosmetic condition, and is available for timely shipment.
Alard item refrence #:Y3235